- What We Collect
- How We Use your Personal Information
- How We Share your Personal Information
- Data Transfer
- How We Protect Your Information
- Your Choices
- Communicating With Us
- Changes to This Policy
2. What We Collect
The following are examples of the personal information that we collect:
Items to be collected
· First name, Last name, Email address, Password, Mobile phone number,
In addition to the above, we may collect information automatically about your activities on our websites, such as cookies*, IP addresses, visit history, service history, and unauthorized use history. Note that we do not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you can look at our websites, but you should not make a purchase, register, or submit personal information to us.
We will retain your information for a reasonable period, until you request otherwise, and/or as long as the law requires.
3. How We Use Your Personal Information
MUCA primarily uses the personal information that it collects to provide you with products, information, and services. We may also use your information to track your purchase history, to contact you for the account and promotional purposes, and to advertise or recommend products and services tailored to your interest through our website, mobile application, email and other means of communication. You must create a registration profile in order to use our service. We may also use your personal information for other legitimate business purposes, including to detect and to prevent fraud, to collect amounts owing to us and to maintain business records.
4. How We Share Your Personal Information
MUCA may share your personal information in the following circumstances.
- Companies that perform services for us, such as sending postal mail, e-mails, and SMS, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, investigating the fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, providing customer service and corporate affiliates.
- Social Networks, Widgets, and Plug-ins. If you use any features made available to you on our website by a third party it may result in information being collected or shared between us and the third party. For example, if you use Facebook’s “Like” feature Facebook may register the fact that you “liked” a product and may post that information on Facebook.
- Other instances. MUCA may share your personal information in order to protect the legal rights of our company, our employees, our agents, and our affiliates, to protect the safety and security of our visitors, to detect and protect against fraud, or to comply with the law or legal process.
MUCA may share de-identified information (i.e., information that is not directly connected to your name) in the following circumstances in addition to those identified above:
- Aggregate information: We may share de-identified aggregate information about our customers with advertisers and marketing partners.
- Behavioral-based advertising: A third party may use technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website and other websites so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear either on our website, or on other websites.
5. Data Transfer
Considering it engages in global businesses, MUCA may provide or transfer your information to the companies located in other regions to administer and/or operate certain functions or services on our behalf. For the places where the personal information is transmitted, retained or processed, MUCA takes reasonable measures for protecting that personal information.
6. How We Protect Your Information
As commonly understood, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although MUCA will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
7. Your Choice
You have the following choices with how your information is used:
What you need to do
Updating or Correcting The Personal Information Relating To Your Account
You can update or correct your name, e-mail address, security questions, and other preferences by logging
into your account and clicking on the “My Account” page
Receiving Mobile Message, E-mail, E-Receipt
You can click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail and mobile message that you receive. You can also edit your e-mail and mobile message preferences on your “My Account” page.
Delete Your Information
You can delete your information and withdraw your consent at any time via “My account” page of the website, ask the counter or contact us by e-mail.
8. Communicating With Us
If you have any questions about our privacy or security practices, or if you would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, you can contact MUCA’s personal information management officer by e-mail or mail:
MUCA Wellness Sdn Bhd.
Level 43A, MYEG Tower, Empire City, 8, Jalan Damansara, PJU 8, Petaling Jaya, 47820 Selangor
Your right to access or correct your personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
If we need or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information we may do so by e-mail, telephone, or mail.
9. Changes to This Policy
Effective as of Jan. 2017
*“Cookies” are small amounts of information which we store on your computer and devices. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to us, our system will issue cookies to your computer and devices when you log on to the site. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalize the content of the site for you. You may set up your computer and devices to reject cookies by activating the settings on your browser although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our site. Please refer to the "Help" file of your Internet Browser to learn how to either block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.